A senior practicing Trauma and Orthopedic Surgeon for more than 20 years, and qualified lawyer with LL.B, LL.M and Ph.D. in Law qualifications, is the principal medico legal consultant.The theme for PhD in Law , “Changing Trends in the Law of Medical Negligence under Consumer Protection Act 1986”. With the analysis of the case laws of Medical Negligence from the Supreme Court and the National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission, he is skilled to analyze the facts of the case quickly and advise accordingly.
The Core India Institute of Legal Medicine has following services
- Consultancy services for doctors, advocates and patients
- Drafting, pleading and conveyancing for the matters in the Courts
- Representation of the clients in the Courts of Law
- Opinion about the litigation process and status of the case
- Making available medical literature and strategic advice for the litigation process.
- Making available case laws pertaining to the case that are helpful in the case defense